Night walks in Delhi are a fantastic way for visitors to connect to the history of Delhi, appreciate its cultural richness and create lasting memories of their journey through time and history. The historic walking tours conducted in these monuments allow visitors to explore these iconic sites in a different light, quite literally.
Gerçek Profilleriyle, ödemeyi elden alan istanbul escort kızları, sizlere hizmet vermek için bekliyor.
One such experience is the Raat ke Afsane: Historic walking tour segment, conducted by Enroute Indian History in the Qutub Minar. Enroute Indian History, is a women led organization, established in 2019, trying to make Indian heritage accessible and fun through research and heritage walks.
Qutub Minar is a magnificent historical monument located in Mehrauli, New Delhi. It is one of the most famous and iconic landmarks in the city that holds significant architectural importance. Admire the intricate carvings and inscriptions on the minar and learn about its architectural style, which combines Indo-Islamic influences. Visit the tomb of Iltutmish, walk through the Alai Darwaza and experience one of the earliest and the most significant mosques of India. The Qutub complex’s monuments are beautifully lit at sunset, creating a magical and ethereal ambience.
The heritage walks conducted by Enroute Indian History are led by knowledgeable and passionate professionals who are well-versed in history and the cultural significance of various monuments and landmarks in Delhi. A 1.5-hour guided walk through the Qutub Complex, the Raat ke Afsane: Night Walk, will undoubtedly be a memorable experience that offers a unique perspective on the city’s history.
These walking tours in Delhi are also a great way to meet new like-minded people. If you are someone who enjoys sightseeing in Delhi and exploring heritage but are hesitant to go alone, these monument walks are an easy, affordable and a fun option for you to indulge yourself in the history of Delhi. Check out our website www.enrouteindianhistory.com to register for our signature Raat ke Afsane. Do follow us on instagram @enroute_indian_history_ .
- Pre-registration and booking mandatory.
- For any queries mail at – email@example.com or call us at 9667218424
- You will receive the details of the heritage walk when you book the tickets.
- No guided fees for kids under 5.
- Medium of communication : Hindi and English
- In case of unavoidable external reasons such as (weather conditions, political rallies, VIP movement, powercut), we may cancel the walk. The participant has the liberty to take another walk by the company against the payment they have made within 30 days since the date of the registered walk. The company does not have refund policy.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- We will eject with or without the owner any dangerous or potentially hazardous objects, including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Courts in Mumbai will settle any claims regarding the same.
- No one may allow entry to people in an inebriated state.
- Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
- Venue rules apply.
- Qutab Minar : Seth Sarai, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, India