Hi, are you finding a solution to the problem regarding the problem of How to transfer contacts from android to the OnePlus Phone? If your answer is yes then here is the best solution and freeways solution without losing any data hierarchy and without losing any contact details for non-technical and technical users…
Manual Method to Transfer Contacts from Android Phone to OnePlus
Here are the best simple and best 2 methods for moving contacts from android to OnePlus. The first way is the manual method and the second way is the best professional solution for non-technical and technical users. So, can we start our today’s topic…
- Open Google Account on the user’s operating system.
- Then, users have to select the Import/Export option and choose the Import VCF file.
- Now, select the vCard file that the users want to convert.
- After that, upload the VCF into Gmail and simply it’s done.
- Finally, automatically sync the Contacts into the OnePlus phone.
Limitations of Manual Method
- Users can convert the contacts from android phones into OnePlus one by one.
- The method is a so time-consuming way for any type of user.
- Users need the required particular technical knowledge to attempt all these steps.
To overcome, this problem users can easily continue with the highly recommended professional solutions. For non-technical and technical users to move their user time and without any hassle to start the process of moving contacts from Android phones to OnePlus.
Professional Solution to Transfer contacts from Android to OnePlus
In this method, we will recommend the best VCF to CSV Converter to convert the android phone contact file to the OnePlus phone without losing any data and without losing any data hierarchy. Furthermore, this tool has an easy interface for non-technical and technical users. On the other hand, this utility converts the vCard file into different types of files such as CSV, Yahoo CSV, Merge VCF, Split VCF, Google CSV, and PST.
Due to the manual method drawbacks of this procedure, which other companies have also utilized, it is not a practical way. Furthermore, the user must have a reliable way to import contacts from Contacts to Gmail in order to address the book without user issues. The perfect and most useful vCard to CSV Converter is one such answer and the best method.
- Download and Open the utility on the user operating device.
- After that, click on the Add file and Add folder option and upload the contact file from the android phone into the tool panel.
- Then, click on the Export button and select the Google CSV file format from the drop-down menu in the software panel.
- Now, click on the Browse button and select the saving desired destination location in the utility to save the conversion file.
- Finally, click on the Export button to start transferring contacts from android to OnePlus.
Now, the user got the user contact file from the android phone. Then, import the contacts into the OnePlus android phone. And that’s it finally transfer contacts from Android to OnePlus.
In this blog, we talked about how to Transfer Contacts from Android to OnePlus. Without losing any contact details and without losing any contact file data hierarchy. Using 2 simple solutions first way is the manual method and the second method is the best Professional solution. The manual method is a freeway and the best way for technical users. But using this manual method, user can easily topkapı escort lose their data while performing the steps. The second way is the best freeway professional solution for non-technical and technical users. Without losing any data and without any trouble and hassle.
Also Read: Acne 101: Types of Acne & Acne Treatment