As experts in real estate brokerage in Qatar, we frequently hear whether our ex-pat clients can sell their houses. That sometimes happens even from the moment of buying, as people comprehend the potential in investing in real estate in Qatar. And yes, with 6-10% ROI for property and property tax-free, investing in real estate is an opportunity to catch -especially in The Pearl, which has the greatest return on investment in the local istanbul escort market.
About this subject, we have previously discussed it thoroughly. Today, we will detail you about selling an apartment or villa in Qatar, the range of prices for properties, the documents you need, and what to do next – especially if you are a foreigner.
1. Are foreigners allowed to sell properties in Qatar?
Foreigners are allowed to own properties in Qatar. Consequently, ex-pats are allowed both to buy and sell properties.
You may find more about the areas you can buy and sell in Qatar in our previous articles.
2. Is it profitable to invest in properties in Qatar?
Yes, it is, as previously described. Shortly, we forecast a greater growth in selling volume, implicitly in price. That would be owned by the approaching FIFA World Cup 2022.
The main arguments to sell your property in Qatar, regardless of the type (apartment, villa, even land), are the great ROI ( 6-8% as previously stated) and relaxed taxation in this country.
3. What do you have to know before selling a house?
First of all, analyze the market price per segment.
- If there is no urgency in selling the house, take your time for the entire real estate process, visiting time.
- Selling a house can be a long-term process, especially if you are doing it for profit only. If you are in a rush, do not negotiate too low under the market. Our recommendation is to take a longer range of time for selling the house and keep the price up to the market.
- Research your potential market, draw a buyer profile. Expats moving to Qatar are a starting point; hence, list your advert in English.
- Plan a scheduled time for visiting and announce the potential buyers when you are available.
- Do not stop promoting the property for sale unless you close the contract. A verbal promise is not a deed.
4. Property price
Before listing a property, take care to fix the correct price. A good resource is the real estate portals in Qatar, Propertyfinder.com – being the largest of all. Also, check within our portfolio, or you can contact us for assistance.
5. Time for closing the real estate sale contract. What documents do you need?
The property transfer procedure is simple and low cost. All you need is:
- ID (or passport, if applicable), original, and copy.
- Property deeds in original and copy. Property Act can be a sales contract authenticated by a notary public, a donation contract, a certificate of an heir, a judgment, etc.
- Tax certificate. A tax certificate is obtained from the Directorate of Local Taxes where the property is situated, and the certificate is valid for 30 days from the date of escort istanbul issue.
- Energetic certificate.
The easiest way to sell your house is to ask for specialized assistance. Saakin Inc is here to help you to sell your property on your behalf.
Read More: China stock swoon could boost US real estate