Are you looking for other PowerPoint VBA password removal techniques as well? Do you desire .pptm file unlocking? Are you looking for a free way to do the same thing? Stay tuned to this site if your response is yes. We’ll talk about many techniques in this blog post to quickly delete password from PowerPoint VBA file.
These are a few of the questions that Microsoft users have. They were gathered by us from various social networking platforms. Let’s look at them:
“Hello, one of my customers has provided me with a PPT file including all the necessary information since I operate a company. So, I applied a VBA password to that PPT to safeguard it. But I can’t remember the VBA password for that particular file. And since my customer does not have a backup of the PPT file, I am now in a terrible problem. Could someone kindly give me advice on how to delete password from PowerPoint VBA file? I appreciate it.”
Therefore, in the second part, we will talk about the automated procedure. It may be used by users to answer these types of questions. then continue reading the following section to learn the manual solution.
Disable PowerPoint VBA Password by Using the Manual Solutions
- First, locate the file from which you want to erase the VBA password.
- Press “Enter” once you’ve changed the file extension to .zip.
- Double-click the file’s icon after you’ve given it a new name to access it.
- To access the “vbaproject.bin” file, open the “XL” folder and go to it.
- The Hex editor is what you’ll need to see the extracted file now.
- Look for CMG=…./ DPB=…./ GC=….
- After that, swap them out for CMGx=…., DPBx=…., and Gcx=…
- After making the necessary changes, save the file and close the Hex editor.
- Paste the contents of the most recent file into the archive and overwrite the existing one.
- To finish, rename the .zip file to the format you need.
Limitations of Manual Solutions
The manual procedure involves these stages. A PowerPoint VBA password may be expired using this technique. However, this manual procedure is drawn out and time-consuming. Additionally, since this method is a little complex, non-technical users also have many issues while erasing VBA password. As a result, we advise you to use expert software. The expert utility securely delete password from PowerPoint VBA file and provides a straightforward user interface. which we have discussed in the part after this.
Professional Solutions to Delete Password from PowerPoint VBA File
When it comes for delete password from PowerPoint VBA file, the 4n6 VBA Password Remover Tool is among the most effective methods available. Experts created this programme specifically to bypass PowerPoint’s VBA protection. The VBA passwords for Word and Excel are also unlocked. In addition, this resource is risk-free, secure, and simple to use.
Note: If you want to know more about this professional solution then click on this link Remove PowerPoint VBA Password
How to Use Delete PowerPoint VBA Password Software?
- Install the Delete PowerPoint VBA Password Software after first downloading it.
- After that, click on the Open tab and then choose the PowerPoint file option and upload it
- Thereafter, click on the Actions tab and then select the Remove password option
- Choose the desired location and then finally hit the Save button
Advance Features of Delete PowerPoint VBA Password Software
- Support for regaining VBA passwords for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Users are able to unlock both single and many VBA documents.
- For the user’s convenience, the programme deletes the previous password and creates a new one.
- compatible with Microsoft Office and Windows OS
- Resets passwords of any given length are supported.
- Removes the VBA password from the .potm and .pptm file types.
- Supports password reset for file types with .doc, .xls, .dot, and .xlt extensions, among others
- Additionally, the software may extract passwords from macro forms such as .docm, .dot, and .xlsm.
gives a thorough progress report.
- This VBA Excel Password Remover Tool may be used to unlock .xlt, .xls, and .xlsm files.
We’ve covered a variety of techniques to delete password from PowerPoint VBA file in the blog post above. Any of the aforementioned techniques will work to erase the VBA password. So, we’ll advise you to unlock the files using a professional way.
Read Also: How to Choose a Software Development Company for Business