It is an online tool that allows travel agencies and tour operators to sell their services online by using Travel Booking Engine. Using an online booking engine is a great way for customers to book their flights, hotels, car hire, trips, packages and more.
Below are some reasons why travel agencies and tour operators use booking engine software:
- They provide their customers with the option to book flights, hotels, car hire, trips, packages, etc. directly through their website.
- Brand visibility & outreach to customers have been increased as a result.
- It is our duty to cater to our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Hotel and flight options will be displayed together.
- Customers can create and book dynamic packages.
- A multi-flight option is also available for booking.
- A variety of options are available for sorting/filtering the results
- By highlighting travel information such as travel photos, reviews, facilities, ratings and so on, you are able to attract potential customers.
- Customers can view & compare the prices of different options & packages and choose what is best for them by comparing the prices according to the options & packages they want eds in terms of price and features.
- Easily manage your tax, markup, profit, and suppliers with our easy-to-use software.
- There is an option to display information regarding baggage rules and fare rules.
- By chatting, sending an email, or making a phone call, you will be able to engage interested travellers quickly.
- A print option is available to show the details of the booking and to download the tickets.
- You will be able to gain a better understanding of your prospects by enhancing their profiles, seeking website activity, downloading brochures, engaging with them by emails, etc.
- The user is able to filter and sort the travel packages based on their prices and the likelihood of them closing before the deadline.
What features does B2C Booking Engine offer?
The booking engine has many features, some of which are listed below.
- You will be able to book flights, hotels, car rentals, insurance, transfers, and activities online.
- A portal that provides end users with an interactive experience.
- Website that is mobile responsive.
- Packaged holidays are available for a variety of budgets.
- Your itinerary can be dynamically customized.
- It is important to manage margins.
- Support for multiple languages is available.
- It is possible to support multiple currencies at the same time.
- XML link with all major GDS systems is available.
- Integrate the website with the existing one.
- Payment gateways and options are available for multiple payment methods.
- Managing suppliers is an important part of the business process.
- It is the responsibility of the pricing manager to manage prices.
- Management of rates and contracts.
- A tool that allows you to build promotions.
- MIS reports that are comprehensive in nature.
- Interface that is easy to use.
Who can use B2C Booking Engine?
There are a number of sectors in the travel industry that require booking engine solutions.
- Agents who offer online travel services.
- Tour operators serving both the inbound and outbound markets.
- Hotels, resorts, and villas to choose from.
You may also read: Did You Know The Characteristics of a User-Friendly Website?